You are watching: Apache is a popular example of what type of networking software?
2.Which two encryption protocols can be used to administer secure transmissions for browser and also Web server communications?A. HTTP and HTTPSB. SSL and also TLSC. SSL and also HTTPD. TCP and also UDP
3.Apache is a popular example of what form of networking software?A. Web serverB. BrowserC. Email serverD. Email client
4.Which email protocol enables an email client to download email messages come the neighborhood computer?A. IMAP4B. SMTPC. TCPD. POP3
5.Which email protocol permits an email customer to read mail save on computer on the mail server?A. IMAP4B. SMTPC. TCPD. POP3
6.Which client-server application enables an administrator to control a remote computer, but does not encrypt or for sure the interaction between client and server?A. TelnetB. Remote DesktopC. FTPD. SSH
7.Which application embedded in windows operating systems permits remote control of a computer and also uses the RDP certain protocol for transmissions?A. TelnetB. Far DesktopC. FTPD. SSH
8.What service detailed by windows Server 2012 R2 enables a computer to serve up applications to other computers on the network?A. Remote desktop computer ServicesB. Home windows 8.1C. Document Transfer ProtocolD. Energetic Directory
9.List three varieties of services a network might support that space considered part of unified communications or convergence.A. Paper transfers, print services, and also conversational voiceB. User authentication, streaming live audio and also video, and also print servicesC. Web services, email services, and record servicesD. Conversational voice, streaming live audio and voice, and also streaming save on computer audio and voice
10.Which conference layer protocol is a streaming live video clip teleconference most likely to use on the network?A. UDPB. SMTPC. RTPD. TCP
11.A network is composed of 10 computers, every running windows 7 Professional. One computer acts together a record server and also serves increase data come other computers on the network. Which networking version does the network use?
12.In question 11, intend one computer is upgraded from windows 7 skilled to windows Server 2012 R2. I beg your pardon networking model have the right to the network now support that it can not assistance without the upgrade?
13.What is the surname of the domain controller database that windows Server 2012 R2 uses to store data around user access and resources on the network?
14.A network is composed of seven computers and a network printer all linked directly come one switch. I beg your pardon network topology does this network use?
15. In inquiry 14, suppose a brand-new switch is linked to the an initial switch by means of a network cable and also three computers are linked to the new switch. I m sorry network topology is currently used?
16. What is the fundamental distinction between a layer 2 switch and a router?A class 2 switch belongs only to its neighborhood network, and a router belonging to 2 or more
17. What is the fundamental distinction between a node and a host?A hold is a computer system that hosts a source on the network, and a node is any computer or machine that have the right to be handle on the network.
A hold is a computer that master a source on the network, and a node is any type of computer or device that have the right to be handle on the network.
18. What is the fundamental difference between a MAN and a WAN?A male covers a small geographical area, and a WAN consists a huge geographical area.
19. What is a message called that is yielded by TCP? What is a message referred to as that is delivered by UDP? in ~ which layer perform the two protocols work?Segment, Datagram and Transport layer
See more: Can Anyone Identify Stephen Colbert New Glasses ? The Late Show On Twitter: New Glasses Alert